Clinics & Services
This year's flu clinics are finished.
The practice nurses are available by appointment for:
- Minor illness/Minor injuries
- Removal of stitches,
- Preventative health care (eg cervical smears, well person clinic)
- Travel vaccinations and service.
- Health checks
The following are by appointment only.
- The surgery holds clinics for those patients with diabetes, asthma, allergy, COPD, hypertension, cardio-vascular disease and smoking cessation, in order to ensure that patients have a full understanding of their condition and are getting the most from their treatment.
- We provide a confidential family planning service. Patients under 16 should be accompanied by an adult.
- We also run family planning clinics, and influenza vaccination clinics (in the autumn).
- Foreign travel immunisation is available daily from the practice nurses.